Z/Yen Group Limited hosts a wide variety of events throughout the year, processing a large number of financial transactions and collecting registration data. The following provides important information concerning any request to cancel, substitute another person or request a refund of fees for our events.
- Z/Yen reserves the right to alter the program for this event, including the presenter(s), without further notice. However, the event is intended to run as advertised.
- Z/Yen reserves the right to cancel this event due to insufficient numbers. Registrants will be notified if this occurs and payment refunded in full.
- Registrations must be accompanied by payment in full.
- Cancellations must be advised in writing and received by Z/Yen at least 6 working days prior to the event. No refunds will be given if a registrant fails to attend the event, or cancels within 5 working days of the event.
- Substitutions may be made at any time subject to the applicable registration rate, and additional payment may be required.
- Please bear in mind that, as current legislation on live events may change, the event could be subject to cancellation or postponement at short notice. The Z/Yen Group is not responsible for any costs incurred by a delegate due to cancellation or postponement of the event.
Payment for events will be made via Worldpay and we will accept payment via the following debit or credit cards.