Forum: Security Forward
Security Forward was created as a forum for Corporate Security Directors to meet and network with their peers four times a year and share intelligence, including interactive presentations from Security experts. Membership is by invitation only and limited to a select number of Corporate Security Directors. Each meeting will start at lunchtime and conclude with a dinner.
The Group's mission is to focus on security issues related to business, including analysing the threat from terrorism, and to identify ways in which companies can cost-effectively ensure the protection of their employees and corporate interests throughout the world.
The Group addresses a critical need for pragmatic, sensible solutions, based on unbiased assessment of risk and cost-benefit analysis. The Programme Chairman is Keith Holland, assisted by Intelligence Analyst Crispin Black, who serves as Senior Advisor. The Group monitors strategic developments in Europe, the Middle East, USA and globally and helps Members to frame the business perspective and identify pragmatic corporate solutions for both physical security and data protection. The Group is cross sector and open to Members based anywhere in the world. The Group provides Members with access to the information and resources they need to address today’s fast-changing security challenges in a timely and cost-effective manner.
The annual fee for membership and four private meetings a year is £3,000 pounds to include afternoon sessions with a guest speaker plus a presentation from Crispin Black and dinner.
KEITH N T HOLLAND, Programme Chairman
Keith Holland has broad international experience in Corporate Strategy, Organisational Development and Corporate Security management. He also brings to the table more than three decades of professional experience in the Middle East and Afghanistan. He has worked in financial services, run an MBA programme in the Middle East and consulted for a broad range of commercial clients. He has spent the last decade working with major multinationals based in the UK and Ireland, Greece and Turkey.
LT COL CRISPIN BLACK MBE, Senior Adviser & 'Speaker in Residence'
A former Lt Colonel in the Welsh Guards, Crispin Black has served in Northern Ireland, headed the U.K. Defence Intelligence Staff's Yugoslav Crisis Cell, and was posted to the British government’s Cabinet Office to work for the Joint Intelligence Committee and COBRA. Since leaving the British army he has been director of analysis at a leading U.K. security firm with extensive interests in Iraq, written a book on the London Bombings of 7 July 2005, and is currently a highly sought-after commentator for the UK and US media. He is a Fellow at Chatham House.
For further information, please contact: email@example.com
Security Forward Blogs
- October 2018 - Farmers & Fletchers Hall, London
- July 2018 - Guoman Tower Hotel and Fusiliers Museum, Tower of London
- March 2018 - Honourable Artillery Company, London
- January 2018 - HSBC, Canary Wharf, London
- October 2017 - Z/Yen & Guildhall Club, London
- July 2017 - Workshipful Company of Furniture Makers, London
- March 2017 - Honourable Artillery Company, London
- December 2016 - London Capital Club, London
- September 2016 - Z/Yen & Thames Sailing Barge, Lady Daphne, London
- June 2016 - Z/Yen & Alderman's Dining Room, Guildhall, London
- March 2016 - Z/Yen & Honourable Artillery Company, London
- December 2015 - Z/Yen & Furniture Makers, London
- September 2015 - London Capital Club
- July 2015 - Z/Yen & Honourable Artillery Company
- April 2015 - Z/Yen & Aldermen’s Dining Room,Guildhall, London
- January 2015 - Z/Yen & Furniture Makers, London
- October 2014 - Z/Yen & Honourable Artillery Company, London
- June 2014 - Willis, London
- April 2014 - Z/Yen, London
- January 2014 - Z/Yen, London
- October 2013 - Z/Yen, London
- May 2013 - Sailing Barge Lady Daphne, St Katherine's Dock
- February 2013 – Z/Yen, London
- October 2012 – Chatham House, London
- July 2012 - Z/Yen, London
- June 2012 - Lord Mayor's Defence and Security Lecture, Mansion House, London
- April 2012 - Cavalry & Guards, London
- November 2011 - Cavalry & Guards, London