Z/Yen Group developed one of the first tools for Predictive Analytics more than 10 years ago. We have been working with organisations in multiple sectors including Civil Society, Health and Financial Services to improve member income and retention, reduce volumes of unsuccessful contacts, predict the effectiveness of Grant making and reduce errors and manual input in transaction processing. Based on this experience and success, Z/Yen have developed a set of training sessions to make predictive analytics available for charities, membership organisations and other Civil Society organisations. There are two main types of courses:
- An appreciation course for senior managers and information leaders that explains why they need to know about this, and exactly how much they need to know themselves – so they can ask the right questions and understand the answers.
- A practical course for experienced data experts or “ninjas” with good Excel and analytical skills who want to be able to get more from data.
Give your charity an opportunity to get more from your donor and member data with Predictive Analytics, enabling you to:
- Improve campaign profitability;
- Increase the return on investment from your fundraising data and systems;
- Fill in missing data to learn more about your donors;
- Identify donors with potential to increase or change their donor pattern;
- Reduce donor churn and increase committed giving/membership;
- Target donors with greater accuracy – improving efficiency and reducing irritation among donors.
For more information contact Ian Harris on 020 7562 9562 or firstname.lastname@example.org