Z/Yen Group Limited (December 2018), 14 pages.
Share on social media:
We are pleased to present a short update on the progress being made in the Astana International Finance Centre (AIFC). AIFC is a member of Z/Yen’s Vantage Financial Centres programme. The aim of this update is to provide readers with news about the exciting progress being made by the city of Astana in attracting more financial services activity to the area.
The AIFC operates within a special legal regime based on Common Law, which regulates the legal relationships between AIFC participants and third parties and is aimed at the development of the financial market. The AIFC has set itself six key priorities:
• to establish a transparent legal regime based on the best world practices;
• to create a regulatory regime corresponding to the recognized world standards;
• the stock exchange should correspond to the best world practices;
• to create a favourable environment conducive to the recognized professional managers` arrival on the AIFC site;
• to support sustainable economic growth and green finance development;
• to become a centre for local expertise, contributing to the growth and development of the country's human capital, creating a favourable environment for attracting leading world experts.
For more information, please contact:
Mark Yeandle, Director, Z/Yen Partners
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)20 7562 9562
Tolkyn Takishova, CFA, Head of Research
Astana International Financial Centre Authority
email@example.com / +7 717 261 3654