Predictive analytics are mathematical tools that analyse current or historical facts to predict future unknown events. Using Support Vector Machines, usually through an Excel front end, organisations with large data sets, such as donor information systems can classify and predict likely behaviours and outcomes. Z/Yen has been working with clients to make use of these tools for more than a decade. Our clients have been able to:
- improve customer and member income and retention,
- reduce volumes of unsuccessful contacts,
- predict the effectiveness of grant making,
- reduce errors and manual input in transaction processing.
As Z/Yen has worked with predictive analytics over time, the software tools required have shrunk from complicated and expensive bespoke applications to still complicated, but low cost or free, Excel add ons. Z/Yen are excellently positioned to help you understand how and when you can use Predictive Analytics. Our experience includes work with our original predictive engine PropheZy, as well as our visualisation tool VizZy.
Z/Yen runs regular training courses on Predictive Analytics, see here for more details.
Articles and News
- Z/Yen Seizes BCS Award For PropheZy
- Competitive Compliance: Manage And Automate, Or Die
- The Auditor's Cross Subsidy Or Anti-Dumping Measures
- Benchmarking Facilities Management
- Best Execution Compliance Automation, Towards An Equities Compliance Workstation
- Best Execution Compliance - New Techniques For Managing Compliance Risk
- Predicting The Effectiveness Of Grant-Making
- Finance Looking Fine, Looking DAPR
- PropheZy - A Television Case Study
- Predictive Compliance In Financial Services
- Z/Yen Group / London Film Museum
- Rust Never Sleeps
- Rubies In The Dust
- Church of England On-Line Parish Returns – A Very Sizeable Z/Yen Community
- PropheZy Predicts Journey Times on the A14
- Sings The Future – Song Popularity Prediction