1. We develop a detailed understanding of you and your needs. We offer objective advice on the appropriateness of providing an expert for your organisation.
2. We write a detailed proposal defining the scope and objectives of the assignment. This includes, wherever possible, quantifiable objectives. On completion we audit the project against these objectives.
3. We meet potential candidates in advance in order to ensure suitable "over-qualification" for the job. Candidates are briefed prior to interview.
4. We introduce you to up to three suitably experienced candidates within seven days. In the unlikely event that we are unable to find suitable candidates we will be honest about this and not waste your time with candidates who only partially meet the brief.
5. We appoint an Assignment Director to oversee the project and hold monthly progress reviews with both you and the expert.
6. Our experts are paid using risk/reward contracts where substantial success fees are based on client satisfaction. This is unusual for this type of work and provides a great incentive to exceed expectations.
7. All standard Z/Yen terms and conditions apply, including those regarding confidentiality.